Flux Tool Suite Demonstration Webinars
Step One - View Projections
Follow along with our weekly training webinars. Every week, we put our Flux projections up for Wednesday and Thursday, on Tuesday night (ET)
Once the forecasts are out there for those two days... projections that are “carved in stone”... I encourage ‘Flux Pilgrims’ like yourself to join us at one of 2 webinars to review what happened at those times
Step Two - Register
Thursday – 4pm ET, 9pm London TimeRegister for Thursday
On Thursday’s we review what happened at the Flux forecast times.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What markets can I analyze with the Flux?You can analyze whatever markets you want to analyze, provided you have access to 2-3 weeks of historical data bars – which isn’t a problem for NinjaTrader, MetaTrader, or Tradestation users. We also tell clients that the market should have liquidity to it. If you’re trying to analyze corn husk futures, and there’s 3 people trading it, you’re not going to see very much in the way of good results. Beyond that, we have clients trading the indices (domestic and international), equities, bonds, commodities, and ETF’s.
- What time frames can I analyze? I notice you use the 1 minute charts a lot in your videos…We show 1 minute charts, as they are the smallest time component we can analyze. In the webinars, I show 1 minute charts to generate as many signals as possible to prove to people that we aren’t filling in the dots afterwards and in the emails we send out. We have clients using the tool out at the 1 hour and 4 hour bars – something I had never considered when we first started (my training was as a scalper). We also have traders putting the 1 minute signals on tick, range, volume, and renko bars. It’s extremely flexible in that matter. In addition, you can put markers from multiple time frames – say the 30,15, 5, and 1, on the same chart. When you see multiple time frame markers stacked on top of one another – it’s a stronger signal as multiple time frames of institutions are preparing for a directional move.
- You show the futures a lot in your webinars and videos…what about us forex guys?The overwhelming majority of our clients are futures traders. It’s about an 80/20 mix of futures to forex. However, the tool suite was originally developed to track forex moves (the GBPJPY specifically). One thing to note on forex and currency futures, is the time frame to analyze. We’ve noticed that forex pairs show higher probabilities up on higher time frames – 5 to 15 more specifically, and sometimes the 3 minute. If you’re in a webinar, ask to see those time frames on the pair(s) you trade, and see the difference between the higher and the smaller. It’s startling…
- How do you trade the markers or the histograms?Remember, the markers and the histograms are RAW DATA….evidence of historical and statistically significant turning points driven by institutional traders. Your first response to this discovery should be a confirmation of what you’ve felt all along – that large commercial trading firms drive the markets on their own time table. The very fact that these cycles show up after analyzing thousands of historical data bars is good news….relish that for a few minutes (LOL). Beyond that, there are 2 groups of traders. The first already has a good system, and is looking for confirmation for emotional comfort to actually take the trades and hold them to stops/targets – and the 2nd group that has no system. We teach 3 methodologies that have very strict rules that allow you to trade off of the turning point times you see, as well as share the methodologies of successful clients in the trading room that have been using the Flux for quite a while. These strategies range from short term scalps, to counter trend, trend, and support and resistance setups that can be applied on various time frames.
- Aren’t you worried about this not working now that you are selling it?No. We have close to 500 clients now, and the markers and histogram studies are producing the same results (60-70 percent accuracy). If all of those traders decided to watch the same signals at the same times on the same days, it would maybe create a problem – maybe. We’re playing a game though against the “house” that is significantly more capitalized than we are (Goldman Sachs) – and significantly more disciplined than most traders
- How long has the Flux tool set been around?Going on 2 years now. We’ve made about 24 upgrades to the original suite, and constantly find new concepts to explore and code that are adding value to the original product, as well. Many of those ideas are coming from pro-traders that team with us and share their findings.
- If this is go good, why are you selling it and not trading it to make millions?First off, how do you know we’re not? LOL. Second, we spent years trading with other friends and associates and watched them burn their accounts down to a few hundred dollars. When you see that, and are fortunate enough to trade through it and survive – you reach a point where you want to share what you’ve learned. It doesn’t affect our trading, and has helped hundreds of traders and prevented them from blowing up their accounts. I know it’s hard to believe – but if you could do both, I almost guarantee you would. In addition, we’re really good at what we do. Our programmer, is second to none other in the NinjaTrader and Tradestation arena. Our live trainer receives rave reviews from nearly everyone that comes through the program, and I’ve been able to explain a tool that normally takes 2-4 weeks to learn, in a 2 hour webinar. We also have a 1% return ratio – compared to a 33% industry standard. We know we’re doing something right – and we enjoy doing it. You can’t ask for more than that in life.
- How many weeks of data should I be looking at?The “sweet spot” of the Flux for most markets, is around 2-3 weeks of data. Any more than that, and you run the risk of including old, stale behavior patterns that are either decaying (and less significant) or already dead. Any fewer than that, and you run the risk of betting the farm (pun) on what may be an inverted week.
- What are inversions? Aren’t they just an attempt to make losers look line winners?No – but I can see why you would think that. Inversions are places in time where the institutions usually move directionally, and we know what that direction is- but they shift and go opposite. There are several techniques to identify inversions. The easiest to explain relates to market structure. If we’re expecting a “sell” signal marker, and the market sells off 15 minutes straight down into that time bar – pauses, and volume dies – you are going to most likely see that time cycle you were waiting for invert – or go opposite – for the time that it was originally supposed to go down. We have the ability to turn the markers to “neutral” colors, as well as appear above and below the candle so there’s no visual bias if inversions confuse you at first.
- What would you say the most powerful attribute of the software is?That’s simple. You EXPECT to see something, versus sitting there worrying about what might happen next. When you’ve watched the Flux tools work after a week, you loose that apprehension that every bar that plots is a signal bar and an opportunity to trade – the kind of thinking that makes you lose your mind and stay up 24/7 trading for fear of “missing” out. When you see a timing marker, line up with a support or resistance zone, watch volume dry up, and/or a doji/hammer candle form at the EXACT minute you were watching for that to happen, it changes your perspective on trading completely. You are trading WITH the institutions – not against them. That’s a powerfully reassuring feeling – using the enemy’s own momentum against them. It’s why we get up in the morning and do what we do.
Attend A Live Webinar
Attend one of our LIVE Flux Tool Suite Demonstration Webinars. These happen every week!Register Today!