In His Plan Trade Room
Trade with a Certified Trading Advisor
Michael Maldonado is a professional Flux trader, as well as a registered C.T.A. who exclusively uses Flux tools to trade.
The "In His Plan" trading room is exclusively for Flux Traders who want to learn how Michael as a professional trader trades, learn the methods and systems that he is using, or follow along and shadow trade Michael's calls throughout the day.
- Room size is limited to 50 simultaneous traders, maximum capacity
- Room opens 0830 EST, 0530 PST, typically closes 1130 EST, 0830 PST
- Typical 3 contract lot size with a maximum $450 stop loss per trade
- Trade calls are clearly broadcast with sufficient time for entry placement
- Flux products used for all trade entries and exits
- Traders are taught the trading methodologies using consistent, rules based strategies
- Traders can ask questions between trades and interact with Michael as he explains his setups and trades
- Michael's trade record each week will be updated via email, and here each week
How traders are using the room:
- Rely on a professional trader while developing their own trading plans
- Generate income before/after a normal 9-5 job (Pacific Time Zone / European Time Zone)
- Learn and practice patience & discipline during live market conditions
- Observe advanced Flux trading techniques with previously purchased tools
- Breakthrough the "paralyzed can't hit the button" phase of their development
$395.00 USD / Mo
Statement Of Disclaimer and Liability
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. In His Plan and Higher Purpose expressly disclaim all liability for the use or interpretation by others of information shared in this room. Decisions based on information contained herin are the sole responsibility of the visitor, and in exchange for using the information contained in this website the subscriber agrees to hold In His Plan LLC, Higher Purpose Inc., their affiliates, and traders harmless against any claims for direct, or indirect damages for decisions made by the visitor based fully or partially on such information.
Stock Trading Information CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.